domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

my presentation


In this lesson we going to know a little about me is ot much but it's all i want to say xD



Hi, my name is Daniel Amaya but everybody calls me Daniel, I’m from Maracaibo originally. I’m 17 years old and I study accounting at URBE. I live in Maracaibo in la urbanizacion los pinos.

I love…
Reading listening music, dancing on weekends, plays basketball, eat pizzas and pastas and play damas.

I hate…
Working hard on weekends, smoking, the alcohol and the drunken people

My dream is…
Be a basketball player and meet Michael Jordan, going to live in a beautiful place with much plant.

My opinion about English…
I think English is a very useful in the present world, and it’s necessary because the factories and the corporations need people that know how to speak English because its necessary language it’s the most language used in the world.


and you? do you want to introduce yourself?? try if you want xD

No hay comentarios: